United Labor Hosts Retiree Financial Forum
United Labor Credit Union is hosting its 4th Annual Union Retiree Financial Forum March 13 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., in Gladden Hall of the credit union building, located at 6320 Manchester Avenue, in Kansas City, MO. The event is free and open to anyone interested in the topics affecting those who are retired or are planning to retire from a Union craft. Non-members and family members (older than 18) are also invited to attend. Everyone registered* receives breakfast, lunch, attendance gifts, great information and chances to win autographed Kansas City Chiefs footballs. In addition to the following speakers, professional vision and hearing screeners, and registered nurses will perform health and wellness checks throughout the day.
Click here to see a full schedule of the day’s presentations and speaker bios. Speakers and special guests include:
- Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster
- Retired Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Special Agent Jeff Lanza
- Financial services veteran Robert Burks, Senior Vice President/RBC Wealth Management
- Chad Terry, CFP®, BlackRock® Investments
- Renowned Estate Planning Attorney Jeffrey Easterday
- AARP Missouri Speakers Bureau Speak Out!
- Walter Smith, National Building Trades Medical Screening Program
- Greater Kansas City AFL-CIO Business Manager Pat “Duke” Dujakovich
- Jackson County Sheriff Mike Sharp
- Former Kansas City Chiefs tight end Walter White and other Chiefs Ambassadors
*Must register to attend, to ensure we have enough seating, information, food, beverages and gifts for everyone!