Share, Learn & Engage at Collaboration Forum
Credit unions in Missouri have a unique opportunity to work together at Collaboration Forum, an event made possible through the Missouri Credit Union Association (MCUA), on June 4-5 at Camden on the Lake.
Andrew Downin, Innovation director at the Filene Research Institute, will facilitate the two-day collaboration work session. Downin leads Filene’s prestigious i3 (ideas, innovation, implementation) program; he also spearheads testing of its financial product, service and business model ideas.
This exciting meeting is like none other—it brings together the best and brightest of Missouri’s credit union CEOs and senior management teams! This two-day event focuses heavily:
- Sharing your experiences and learn best practices to overcome barriers to collaborative innovation
- Engage with credit union colleagues from around the state as you learn the proven Filene method of innovation
- Experience hands-on activities to further develop your innovation and collaboration competency
- Arm yourself with the knowledge to institute a culture of collaboration and innovation at your credit union
- Learn the power of Human-Centered Design and its impact on new products, streamlined processes and more effective business models
- Understand the positive impact that collaborative innovation can have on the bottom line of your credit union
- Build relationships with other credit unions to support mutual goals and success—across Missouri and across the country
In addition to the thought-provoking agenda, the scenic setting of the accommodations—Camden on the Lake—will inspire Collaboration Forum attendees. And when you purchase two tickets to Collaboration Forum, you'll get the third ticket for free! So you can bring your whole team to the event, and they can experience the event firsthand. To reserve your seat, please visit our registration page.
If you have any questions, please contact Maria Langston, vice president of MCUA Events, via email or at 314.542.1344.