Hundreds of Kansans took part in free shredding events across the state last week as part of National Consumer Protection Week.
Attorney General Derek Schmidt joins credit union volunteers in Hutchinson, Hays, Leavenworth, Lawrence,
Manhattan and Salina to run free shredding events hosted by his office.
Special thanks to these 12 credit unions that partnered with Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt to promote and volunteer at the events:
- Bell Credit Union
- Credit Union of America
- Dillon Credit Union
- Envista Credit Union
- Frontier Community Credit Union
- Golden Plains Credit Union
- Heartland Credit Union
- Hutchinson Government Employees Credit Union
- Hutchinson Postal Community Credit Union
- kstate Credit Union
- Morton Credit Union
- Salina Interparochial Credit Union
HCUA helped coordinate the partnership with credit unions.