Twelve Kansas credit unions are partnering with Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt to help consumers fight identify theft.
The Attorney General’s office will provide Kansans with free onsite document destruction services as part of National Consumer Protection Week.
HCUA helped coordinate the partnership with credit unions. Special thanks to these HCUA members for co-hosting events in their communities:
- March 1, Hutchinson - Heartland Credit Union, Hutchinson Government Employees Credit Union, Bell Credit Union, Dillon Credit Union, Credit Union of America, Morton Credit Union, Hutchinson Postal and Community Credit Union
- March 1, Salina – Salina Interparochial Credit Union
- March 2, Hays – Golden Plains Credit Union
- March 3, Manhattan – kstate Credit Union
- March 5, Lawrence – Envista Credit Union
- March 5, Leavenworth – Frontier Community Credit Union