22 graduate from CUlead
Congratulations to our 2021 CUlead class! This group of 22 professionals representing 19 credit unions completed a one-year, interactive program for Kansas and Missouri credit union staff. These high-level professionals were accepted into CUlead because they showed leadership potential and are ready to further develop their skills.
- Abram Allen, Mazuma Credit Union, Overland Park, KS
- Kim Bahre, Quantum Credit Union, Wichita, KS
- Kimberly Becker, Meritrust Credit Union, Wichita, KS
- Roya Cox, United Credit Union, Mexico, MO
- Alyssa Farber, United Northwest Federal Credit Union, Norton, KS
- Julio Gonzalez, Mid American Credit Union, Wichita, KS
- Marlee Haig, Mainstreet Credit Union, Lenexa, KS
- Katie Hoffman, Envista Credit Union, Topeka, KS
- Lori Hudson, West Community Credit Union, Springfield, MO
- Jim Hull, Sunflower Community Federal Credit Union, Marysville, KS
- Brian Isham, Credit Union of America, Wichita, KS
- Robert Jewett, Millennium Corporate Credit Union, Wichita, KS
- Kaylee Johnston, Truity Credit Union, Bartlesville, OK
- Shannon Lauber, Credit Union of America, Wichita, KS
- Joshua Lyday, United Consumers Credit Union, Independence, MO
- Amy Marsh, Mid American Credit Union, Wichita, KS
- Jeffrey Miller, Riverways Federal Credit Union, Rolla, MO
- Caroline Richardson, Volt Credit Union, Springfield, MO
- Shawn Riley, Heartland Credit Union, Hutchinson, KS
- Heather Russell, Wichita Federal Credit Union, Wichita, KS
- Cristil Singers, Mazuma Credit Union, Overland Park, KS
- David Stevens, Azura Credit Union, Topeka, KS
The group met six times during the year to learn
everything from credit union, philosophy, advocacy and communication
skills to regulator insights, financial analysis and strategic planning.
Each session includes two intensive days of learning from experts,
bonding with each other, and self-reflection. Sessions were offered
in-person and virtually. For in-person attendees, COVID-19 safety precautions we followed.
“While the goal of CUlead is to build our next generation of leaders, there's another added benefit," said Clint Armistead, director of events& education and CUlead coordinator. “The small class size and interactive nature of the program allows participants to really connect and build relationships that last."
Applications are being accepted for the 2022 class. Deadline to apply is Oct. 22.
For questions about CUlead, contact Clint Armistead, 913.297.2473.