Collateral Protection Insurance is designed to help you manage your lending risk for both auto and real estate loans. Protect your interest in the loans you make if your members fail to maintain required levels of insurance coverage.
- Flexible protection options to protect auto and real estate loans
- Solutions built just to address credit unions’ unique lending risks
- Proactive advocates to help you adjust coverage as your needs grow
Lender Development Program
For more than 10 years, Lender Development Program® strategies have helped credit union staff strengthen members’ current and future financial positions by uncovering and meeting more member financial needs. Based on the best practices of high-achieving, results-driven credit unions, this multi-disciplined program helps maximize the performance of your entire product portfolio.
- Increase income streams. Cover more loans with payment protection; uncover more cross-sell and referral opportunities.
- Increase return on assets. Reduce your odds of bearing risk of a defaulted loan with more protected loans while increasing your fee-based income streams.
- Reduce overall risk. Spread your loan portfolio risk with a wider pool of members who elect payment protection on their loans.
- Increase member satisfaction. Create deeper relationships and loyalty of members through knowledgeable service.
- Retain your best and brightest. Use resources to provide development opportunities, set goals and reward performance that increase productivity and reduce turnover.
Streamline your mortgage lending operations and reduce costs with MemberClose, a settlement tool developed specifically for credit unions. With just one username and password, credit unions can securely order credit reports, flood determinations, AVMs, gap appraisals, e-recording services, title insurance and much more.
Evaluate loan portfolios for first and second mortgages, auto loans and other consumer loans with ValueCheck Portfolio Analytics. Get an actionable view of your credit union’s loan portfolio to identify risks and explore marketing opportunities. It’s easy to generate reports on concentration analysis, portfolio risk analysis, migration trend analysis, negative equity, high-risk loans, low-risk loans, HELOCs, FICO drop > 10 percent, and CLTV deterioration > 10 percent.
For more information, contact your HCUA field representative.
Resources & Helpful Links:
|CUNA Mutual Group|