HCUCF - Apply for Support
The Heartland Credit Union Charitable Foundation (HCUCF) accepts proposals and requests for support on a rolling basis throughout the year. Funds are limited based on the success of the previous year’s fundraising efforts. Applicants are encouraged to apply early in the calendar year as awards will be made as funding allows.
- Preference is given to programs operating primarily in Missouri and Kansas, within credit union service areas.
- Proposals will not be accepted for programs involving in legislative or political activities.
- Proposals must fall within the three categories below for HCUCF funding.
Please contact Andrea Robinson, 800.392.3074, x1316 with any questions regarding any of the options below.
Capacity building programs for credit unions (under $100 million in assets)
We encourage credit unions to apply for support of professional development opportunities for their employees, leadership development support, technology upgrades or any capacity building effort needed to improve their ability to serve. Specialized programs currently supported by HCUCF include:
- Small credit union webinar, event and training scholarships
- CUlead scholarships (available for those who have been selected for a CUlead class.)
- Capital, technology, management or other capacity building needs
Contact Andrea Robinson, 800.392.3074, x1316 for information about capital, technology, management and other capacity building needs.
Community development initiatives of Kansas and Missouri credit unions
This grant opportunity is intended to support the unique community development needs of credit unions and their members. Credit unions can apply alone or in conjunction with a nonprofit or other community partner to deliver the programs, initiatives or events.
Credit unions of any asset size may apply for community development grants.
Programs which advance the credit union movement
HCUCF will lead efforts to bring new opportunities and initiatives to credit unions. There is not currently a formal process for applying for this type of support, however, we are open to ideas!
If you know of an opportunity to work statewide or industry-wide to benefit the movement please contact Andrea Robinson, 800.392.3074, x1316.