HCUCF - Apply for Support
The Heartland Credit Union Charitable Foundation (HCUCF) accepts proposals and requests for support on a rolling basis throughout the year. Funds are limited based on the success of the previous year’s fundraising efforts. Applicants are encouraged to apply early in the calendar year as awards will be made as funding allows.
- Preference is given to programs operating primarily in Missouri and Kansas, within credit union service areas.
- Proposals will not be accepted for programs involving in legislative or political activities.
- Proposals must fall within the three categories below for HCUCF funding.
Please contact Andrea Robinson, 800.392.3074, x1316 with any questions regarding any of the options below.
Capacity building programs for credit unions (under $100 million in assets)
We encourage credit unions to apply for support of professional development opportunities for their employees, leadership development support, technology upgrades or any capacity building effort needed to improve their ability to serve. Specialized programs currently supported by HCUCF include:
- Small credit union webinar, event and training scholarships
- CUlead scholarships (available for those who have been selected for a CUlead class.)
- Capital, technology, management or other capacity building needs
Contact Andrea Robinson, 800.392.3074, x1316 for information about capital, technology, management and other capacity building needs.
Community development initiatives of Kansas and Missouri credit unions
HCUCF will support the educational and charitable programs that credit unions wish to implement and promote in their community. Credit unions of any size will be encouraged to apply for support in this impact area this spring. Preference will be given to those partnering with local nonprofits and programs. More information coming soon.
Programs which advance the credit union movement
This includes industry wide or statewide programs, or opportunities to develop these types of advancements. More information coming soon.