Visit the CU PolicyPRO website.
CU PolicyPRO is an online credit union policy resource tool that allows your credit union staff to research and download a single model policy, multiple model policies or a complete policy manual.
CU PolicyPRO is provided as a benefit of your HCUA membership. It is provided through a partnership with CU Solutions Group.
- Unique policy manual for your credit union
- Access to over 200 model credit union policies
- Notifications of new and updated policies
- Monthly newsletters with frequently asked questions, technical advisories and operations news releases
- Access to a Quick Start Guide and a User's Guide
- Technical support from CU Solutions Group staff
How to register
Only one person should register from each credit union. This person will be set up with full admin level access and designated as the "Primary Admin" for the credit union. A unique manual will be created for each affiliated credit union.
The Primary Admin can add additional staff as users (including other admin-level users). Any additional staff registering from the credit union will be directed to the Primary Admin to gain access.
Once the registration is submitted, please allow two to three days for your credit union's account to be verified. The Primary Admin will be sent an e-mail with log-on instructions and resources to help you get started.
After logging in, you can begin using CU PolicyPro immediately, customizing the model policies and adding your existing policies.
Questions? Contact the HCUA Compliance department, 800.446.3620.
Resources & Helpful Links:
|Quick Start Guide||User's Guide|
|Alphabetical Policy Listing|