CU Basic Training
Credit Union Basic Training
Being new to the credit union movement can prove both exciting and challenging. Fall into the credit union way of life with a program that provides a fun and informative look at today's credit union movement.
HCUA's Credit Union Basic Training provides you a wide array of information designed to help new employees understand the history and philosophy of credit unions, credit union structure and member service techniques.
|Participants of the Credit Union Basic Training in Kansas City|
What You Will Learn:
- The history and philosophy of credit unions
- Structure of the credit union movement
- HCUA products and services
- How to develop productive work relationships
- Member service techniques
2017 Training Dates:
- March 8, 2017 - Overland Park,KS
- June 14, 2017 - Wichita, KS
- September 6, 2017 - Topeka KS
- November 8, 2017 - St. Louis, MO
There is no cost to attend.
What People Are Saying:
“I loved this course and would recommend to all employees not just new ones.” - Kelsey, Central Missouri Community Credit Union
"I learned many interesting facts about the history and purpose of credit unions. Now I can explain to people the difference between banks and credit unions and promote our great cause, helping people!" - Tracy, CommunityAmerica Credit Union
Questions: Amy Pennington, 800.392.3074, x1321.