One of the most challenging components of a credit union operation is remaining in compliance with the ever-changing regulations that apply to financial institutions. Whether it’s news from NCUA, FinCen, CFPB, the Fed or another agency, changes to regulations are coming at a never before seen pace. That’s where the Heartland Credit Union Association (HCUA) can help.
HCUA’s team of compliance experts has accumulated more than 75 years of experience in financial institution compliance. As a member benefit, you have access to their knowledge base by a simple telephone call to 800.446.3620 or e-mail to the compliance help desk.
HCUA InfoSight is a free, online compliance resource for Heartland Credit Union Association members. InfoSight is a completely web-based resource that provides staff, management and volunteers 24/7 access to finding answers and learning more about a wide range of topics and issues that affect credit union operations on a federal and state level.
Think of InfoSight as your online compliance guide, delivering concise and accurate information, easy-to-read checklists, summaries and a weekly e-newsletter that highlights the latest developments in the laws that affect credit unions. Visit now and check back often, updates are made frequently. Key features:
- HCUA providing more up-to-the minute compliance resources 24/7
- Missouri state-specific information will be easily identified by HCUA's InfoSight mascot “MO”
- Sign-up includes a weekly newsletter containing current information
- 77% of all credit unions in the nation use InfoSight
- There are 21,226 Web pages in InfoSight
- Access to 36 other states' InfoSight information
- More than 60 model policies are available
- Links to regulations and CUNA e-Guide more accessible
- Easy to navigate and search
How to Log In
If you already have a log-in to HCUA’s member-only section of the website, simply click here. You’ll be asked to log-in and then taken to the InfoSight site. If you don’t have a log-in, request an account at the top of the page.