Webinar: Social Media Update: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & YouTube
Led by a former community banker turned digital marketer, this webinar will cover some of the major changes that have taken place on the most popular social networks. Join us to ensure you’re getting the most out of social media.
- Review the four major social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube) and the changes that could impact your institution
- Ways to enhance engagement rates to help ensure your content is being seen and making an impact on your overall brand awareness and reputation-enhancement strategy (creativity vs. paying for visibility)
- Understand some of the networks’ key measurement tools to help gauge your success and identify what’s working and what you should consider changing
- How social media can complement your overall web presence optimization efforts to increase the odds that you’re found when people search online for services you provide
- When is the right time to empower others in your institution to participate and have a voice in social media (yes, that means during work hours)
- Essential tools you should consider having in your social media toolbox for monitoring, posting, and measurement
- Excel-based risk/readiness assessment tool
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will provide a high-level, strategic overview of the various popular social media channels and actual tactics for implementation and success. Senior management, compliance, retail, marketing, and lending staff will gain a better understanding of how to get the most out of the various social platforms.
Please note: The live webinar option allows you to have one telephone connection for the audio portion and one Internet connection (from a single computer terminal) to view online visuals as the presentation is delivered. You may have as many people as you like listen from your office speaker phone.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Eric Cook, WSI Internet Consulting
During a successful 15-year banking career, Eric Cook was the “driving force” behind many of his bank’s strategic technology initiatives, taking his community bank online in 1995 as one of the first “hometown” banks in the nation with a presence on the web. He brought customers real-time online banking capability and a variety of other online conveniences. Starting as a teller, when Eric left banking in 2007, he was regional president for a Michigan-based, publicly-traded community bank.
Today Eric owns his own Internet consulting practice, focused on helping community financial institutions better understand and leverage the Internet’s power as a strategic business tool. His hands-on experience is combined with state-of-the-art Internet solutions to help clients achieve success online through creative web development, online marketing, and social media strategies. Eric serves financial consumers nationwide and is a sought-after speaker for social technology and online business topics.
THREE REGISTRATION OPTIONS
Note: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing this webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
1. LIVE WEBINAR
The live webinar option allows you to have one telephone connection for the audio portion and one Internet connection (from a single computer terminal) to view online visuals as the presentation is delivered. You may have as many people as you like listen from your office speaker phone. Registrants receive a toll-free number and pass code that will allow entrance to the seminar. The session will be approximately 90 minutes, including question and answer sessions. Seminar materials, including instructions, PIN number, and handouts will be emailed to you prior to the broadcast. You will need the most-current version of Adobe Reader available free at www.adobe.com.
Listen to the archived webinar on your
Instructions will be emailed with the archived webinar link.
2. ARCHIVED WEBINAR & FREE CD ROM*
Can’t attend the live webinar? The archived webinar is a recording of the live event, including audio, visuals, and handouts. We even provide the presenter’s email address so you may ask follow-up questions. Approximately one week prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with the archived webinar link. This webinar link can be viewed anytime 24/7, beginning 6 business days after the webinar and will expire 6 months after the live program date.
As an added bonus, you will also receive a FREE audio/visual CD ROM.* The CD ROM includes the original audio/visual presentation, the question and answer sessions, and the handouts. Use the archived webinar or this “off-the-shelf” training program for those that could not attend the live seminar and for future training.
The archived webinar (including the free CD ROM) may ONLY be ordered for 6 months following the webinar. Neither will be available after this time.
3. BOTH LIVE WEBINAR & ARCHIVED WEBINAR (INCLUDES FREE CD ROM*)
Options 1 and 2 described above
AFFORDABLE, PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, WHEN AND WHERE YOU CHOOSE
*CD ROM is for Mac and PC use only
This event is being conducted by CU Web Training on behalf of the Missouri Credit Union Association. Click here to register: https://mcua.fed.cuwebtraining.com/store/webinar
October 29th, 2014 2:00 PM through 3:30 PM