Webinar: Electronic Compliance: Tools, Policies & Best Practices for Email, Internet, Mobile & Social Media
- How a strategic compliance management program can help you anticipate and deflect legal liabilities, regulatory disasters, security breaches, and other electronic risks
- Best practices to ensure legal, regulatory, and organizational compliance
- Why and how you must preserve, protect, and produce electronic business records
- Creating effective email, web, social media, and mobile device policies
- Conducting an annual e-policy audit
- Best practices to manage content, use, records, and risks
- The “3-Es” of electronic compliance management
- Enforcing e-policies at work, home, and on the road
- Tips for effective e-policy training
- Supporting policy with best-in-class technology tools
- Monitoring rules: reconciling privacy expectations with legal realities
- Learning from real-life disaster stories
- Sample mobile device policy
- Sample e-policy audit questionnaire
- Social Media Rules tip sheet
- Writing Effective Policies whitepaper
- Electronic training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is a must for HR managers, lawyers, compliance officers, IT directors, and others who are responsible for the credit union’s electronic policy and compliance management program. In addition, anyone who communicates via email, social media, mobile devices, or the web will benefit.
Please note: The live webinar option allows you to have one telephone connection for the audio portion and one Internet connection (from a single computer terminal) to view online visuals as the presentation is delivered. You may have as many people as you like listen from your office speaker phone.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Nancy Flynn, The ePolicy Institute & Business Writing Institute
A recognized expert on workplace policy, communication, and compliance, Nancy Flynn is the founder and executive director of The ePolicy Institute and Business Writing Institute. She provides training, coaching, and consulting services to clients seeking to minimize compliance risks and maximize communication skills.
Nancy is the author of 12 books including The Social Media Handbook and Writing Effective E-Mail. An in-demand trainer, she conducts seminars, webinars, and one-on-one coaching for financial institutions, financial services firms, and other clients worldwide. She also serves as an expert witness in litigation related to workplace email and web use.
THREE REGISTRATION OPTIONS
Note: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing this webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
1. LIVE WEBINAR
The live webinar option allows you to have one telephone connection for the audio portion and one Internet connection (from a single computer terminal) to view online visuals as the presentation is delivered. You may have as many people as you like listen from your office speaker phone. Registrants receive a toll-free number and pass code that will allow entrance to the seminar. The session will be approximately 90 minutes, including question and answer sessions. Seminar materials, including instructions, PIN number, and handouts will be emailed to you prior to the broadcast. You will need the most-current version of Adobe Reader available free at www.adobe.com.
Listen to the
Instructions will be emailed with the archived webinar link.
2. ARCHIVED WEBINAR & FREE CD ROM*
Can’t attend the live webinar? The archived webinar is a recording of the live event, including audio, visuals, and handouts. We even provide the presenter’s email address so you may ask follow-up questions. Approximately one week prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with the archived webinar link. This webinar link can be viewed anytime 24/7, beginning 6 business days after the webinar and will expire 6 months after the live program date.
As an added bonus, you will also receive a FREE audio/visual CD ROM.* The CD ROM includes the original audio/visual presentation, the question and answer sessions, and the handouts. Use the archived webinar or this “off-the-shelf” training program for those that could not attend the live seminar and for future training.
The archived webinar (including the free CD ROM) may ONLY be ordered for 6 months following the webinar. Neither will be available after this time.
3. BOTH LIVE WEBINAR & ARCHIVED WEBINAR (INCLUDES FREE CD ROM*)
Options 1 and 2 described above
AFFORDABLE, PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, WHEN AND WHERE YOU CHOOSE
*CD ROM is for Mac and PC use only
This event is being conducted by CU Web Training on behalf of the Missouri Credit Union Association. Click here to register: https://mcua.fed.cuwebtraining.com/store/webinar
August 13th, 2013 2:00 PM through 3:30 PM