Webinar: Completing the New SAR Line-by-Line: Crimes, People & Narratives
- Line-by-line review of the SAR
- Ins and outs of joint filings
- How to build continuing activity SARs on the new form
- Who is a subject? Can there be more than one? Is it possible to have no subject and still file a SAR?
- Understanding the crime – structuring, terrorist financing, fraud, money laundering, identification/documentation, mortgage fraud, and all other crime sections of the new SAR
- A look at insiders and how to report a SAR on insider activity
- How to build documentation and how long to retain documentation.
- Who can I give the SAR to and what documentation goes with it?
- Where did the activity occur? Branch issues and working with other financial institutions
- Finding your RSSD #
- How to complete the 24 bullet requirements of the new narrative – what can go into the attachment and where
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will be useful for BSA officers and staff, compliance officers, security officers, and any staff involved in investigations.
Please note: The live webinar option allows you to have one telephone connection for the audio portion and one Internet connection (from a single computer terminal) to view online visuals as the presentation is delivered. You may have as many people as you like listen from your office speaker phone.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Deborah L. Crawford, gettechnical inc
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc., a Baton Rouge-based firm, specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 27+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Debbie specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the area of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, complex compliance regulations, and IRAs.
THREE REGISTRATION OPTIONS
Note: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing this webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
1. LIVE WEBINAR
The live webinar option allows you to have one telephone connection for the audio portion and one Internet connection (from a single computer terminal) to view online visuals as the presentation is delivered. You may have as many people as you like listen from your office speaker phone. Registrants receive a toll-free number and pass code that allow entrance to the seminar. The session will be approximately 90 minutes, including question and answer sessions. Seminar materials, including instructions, PIN number, and handouts will be emailed to you prior to the broadcast. You will need the most-current version of Adobe Reader available free at www.adobe.com.
Listen to the
Instructions will be emailed to you with
2. ON-DEMAND WEB LINK & FREE CD ROM*
Can’t attend the live webinar? The on-demand web link is a recording of the live event, including audio, visuals, and handouts. We even provide the presenter’s email address so you may ask follow-up questions. Approximately one week prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with the web link. This web link can be viewed anytime 24/7, beginning 6 business days after the webinar and will expire 6 months after the live program date.
As an added bonus, you will also receive a FREE audio/visual CD ROM.* The CD ROM includes the original audio/visual presentation, the question and answer sessions, and the handouts. Use the on-demand link or this “off-the-shelf” training program for those that could not attend the live seminar and for future training.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY: The on-demand web link and CD ROM may ONLY be ordered for 6 months following the webinar. Neither the link nor CD will be available after this time.
3. BOTH LIVE WEBINAR & ON-DEMAND WEB LINK (INCLUDES FREE CD ROM*)
Options 1 and 2 described above
AFFORDABLE, PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, WHEN AND WHERE YOU CHOOSE
*CD ROM is for Mac and PC use only
This event is being conducted by CU Web Training on behalf of the Missouri Credit Union Association. Click here to register.
October 11th, 2012 2:00 PM through 3:30 PM