Share Draft Services
Shared Financial Solutions offers two item processing solutions, Expandachek and iVia Exchange Services. These solutions offer credit unions imaged member share draft processing with exceptional customer service and state-of-the-art technologies. With more than 40 years of industry experience and backed by the Heartland Credit Union Association, Expandachek and iVia offer a full range of services and are the preferred vendors of more than 240 credit unions:
|iVia Exchange Services||Expandachek|
Transitioning your item processing to Shared Financial Solutions will be seamless. Our staff’s knowledge, efficiency and responsiveness will deliver a superior customer experience. Products include:
- Image Access: Our processing centers maintain a full seven year image archive of all check images that are sent out for deposit or processed as in-clearing items. Check images can be viewed online quickly and efficiently by credit union staff.
- Checkview/Chekpoint: Offers credit union members the ability to view their own share draft images on the Internet, via the credit union's online banking channel. Check copies may be retrieved, viewed and printed from any PC with Internet access.
Remote Deposit Capture
Expandachek and iVia offer solutions for the capture and processing of deposit transactions. Credit union items received over the counter or in ATMs can be scanned and sent electronically to use for collection and settlement. Benefits include:
- Reduced opportunities for fraud
- Reduced or eliminated encoding expenses and courier costs
- Improved availability of funds — 100% availability is passed the following business day
- Extended cutoff time
- Improved efficiencies and reduced errors
- Replaced microfilming efforts and costs
Even if you do not use our software, Expandachek and iVia can receive your image file from other vendors for collection and settlement (i.e. mobile deposits and image-enabled ATMs).
If you have small business members, you need iMerchant Exchange. iMerchant Exchange allows a credit union’s business member to electronically capture check images by scanning them and depositing them online. iMerchant Capture benefits include:
- Eliminates the need for the business owner to physically deliver deposits to the credit union
- Eliminates the process of taking photocopies of checks or deposits before making a deposit
- Check images are transmitted to our processing center using a secure Internet connection
- Check image capture creates an electronic archive of all checks
Get iMerchant Exchange today. Your business members will thank you for it.
For more information, contact your HCUA field representative.
Resources & Helpful Links:
|Download your iVia Exchange Services Bill|