Share Draft Services
Shared Financial Solutions Item Processing provides credit unions with imaged member share draft processing. With more than 70 years of industry experience, the item processing team serves credit unions with exceptional customer service and state-of-the-art technologies. Shared Financial Solutions Item Processing offers a full range of services, while being the preferred vendor of more than 240 credit unions in Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska and Ohio.
Remote Deposit Capture
Our processing center maintains a full seven-year image archive of all
check images that are sent out for deposit or processed as in-clearing
items. Check images can be viewed online quickly and efficiently by
credit union staff.
Offers credit union members the ability to view their own share draft
images on the internet, via the credit union's online banking channel.
Check copies may be retrieved, viewed and printed from any PC with
Solutions for capture and processing of deposit transactions
Credit union items received over the counter or in ATMs can be scanned and sent electronically to use for collection and settlement. Benefits include:
- Reduced opportunities for fraud
- Reduced or eliminated encoding expenses and courier costs
- Improved availability of funds — 100% availability is passed the following business day
- Extended cutoff time
- Improved efficiencies and reduced errors
- Replaced microfilming efforts and costs
- Even if you do not use our software, Shared Financial Solutions Item Processing can receive your image file from other vendors for collection and settlement (i.e. mobile deposits and image-enabled ATMs).
If you have small business members, you need iMerchant Exchange. iMerchant Exchange allows a credit union’s business member to electronically capture check images by scanning them and depositing them online. iMerchant Capture benefits include:
- Eliminates the need for the business owner to physically deliver deposits to the credit union
- Eliminates the process of taking photocopies of checks or deposits before making a deposit
- Check images are transmitted to our processing center using a secure Internet connection
- Check image capture creates an electronic archive of all checks
Get iMerchant Exchange today. Your business members will thank you for it.
Contact your member solutions representative.