Heartland Credit Union Charitable Foundation
What is the Heartland Credit Union Charitable Foundation?
The Heartland Credit Union Charitable Foundation (HCUCF) is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, dedicated to strengthening credit unions and the communities they serve. HCUCF is led by a volunteer board of credit union executives from Missouri and Kansas.
HCUCF supports programs and initiatives in the following key areas:
- Capacity building programs for credit unions (under $100 million in assets)
- Professional development (training, events, webinars, both HCUA offerings and others)
- Capital, technology, management or other capacity building needs
- Community development initiatives
- Financial literacy for all ages
- Support of local charitable institutions
- Support of community initiatives
- Programs that advance the credit union movement
- Industry or statewide programs
- Opportunities to develop industry or statewide programs
To learn more about supporting HCUCF, please contact Andrea Robinson, 800.392.3074, x1316.
Resources & Helpful Links:
|National Credit Union Foundation||Financial Literacy Resources|
|Credit Union for Kids||CMN Programs in Kansas and Missouri|