Already a council member? Click on a council login option in the left menu.
Councils promote synergy among all Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska credit unions as the regional, primary source for uniting and energizing individuals and credit unions by sharing best practices, education and resources.
- Networking: Share ideas and learn from other credit union staff through a list serve, conference calls and education opportunities. Conference calls are free for Council members.
- Resources: One stop shop for credit union specific information.
- Education: A great place to learn through webinars, lunch and learn events, seminars and other opportunities specific to Council members.
Eligibility and Membership Dues
Council membership is available to employees or volunteers of affiliated Kansas, Missouri or Nebraska credit unions or their CUSOs.
- HR/Training: for those responsible for credit union staffing, policy, training and employment related issues.
- Lending: for those who manage or facilitate the lending process.
- Marketing: for those responsible for the marketing function at their your credit union.
- Technology: for those responsible for the technologies at their credit union.
- CUnext Young Professionals: open to all young professionals under 40 years old.
Annual dues are from September 1 - August 31. Annual dues are based on asset size and are a per-person, per-council fee.
*discount does not apply to CUnext Council.
|1st Council Member||Additional Council Members|
|CUs under $25M in assets||FREE||FREE|
|CUs between $25M - $75M in assets||$50||$25|
|CUs over $75M in assets||$95||$50|
Join a Council
To join a council, please complete this form.
Each Council is lead by leadership committee members whose duties include:
- Programming and content creation for Council events
- Council leadership development
- Communication to members, HCUA/NCUL boards and HCUA/NCUL liaisons
- Act as facilitator at meetings, make introductions at training sessions
- Promote membership
Interested in being a leadership committee member? Contact Ryan Dold, 800.392.3074.
Call for nominations take place in October of each year. Elections are held in November. New directors will begin serving their terms January 1. In the event of a vacancy, the leadership committee will appoint a current council member to serve the remainder of the term.
Resources & Helpful Links:
|Council Signup Form|
|CUnext Signup Form|